Re: [Gnash-dev] What's our Mac story for gnash?

From: Markus Gothe
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] What's our Mac story for gnash?
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 15:52:40 +0200

On 6 Jun 2008, at 09:27, Bastiaan Jacques wrote:

I don't really see the point in including it in 0.8.3, because the
average Mac user doesn't want to download a tarball and install a dozen dependencies in MacPorts (which they probably won't even have). And the
ones who are willing to go that length won't mind fetching the sources
from HEAD.

Yes indeed, we need to do an dmg-image for Mac-users.

Hopefully, when I fix the outstanding bugs, I'll be able to create a
binary package.

It's holiday today, so I'll as well do some fixing (hopefully ;) ).

For these reasons, I think we shouldn't worry about the Aqua GUI for the
release.

Me neither...

//Markus