Re: [Gnash-dev] portable test and =

From: Russ Nelson
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] portable test and =
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 11:48:45 -0400

Jeremy C. Reed writes:
 > Saw this in 0.8.3. The world doesn't always use bash's builtin test. Even
 > coreutils test(1) documents single =.

My bad, I'm sure, but they were in CVS, in -rc1, -rc2, and -rc3.  Why
did you not find them until the final release?  If it would help, I
could beg, whine, wheedle, moan, and plaintively cry to get people to
test the code BEFORE the release.  Would it help?

--
--my blog is at    http://blog.russnelson.com   | Software that needs
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | documentation is software