Re: [Gnash-dev] gnash-commit

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] gnash-commit
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 09:39:21 -0600

dolphinling wrote:
The gnash-commit mailing list seems to have stopped working with the change to bzr. It sends buildbot messages but no actual commit messages. Is there any plan to get that running again?

Yes, the savannah sysadmins and the bzr team are working on it. bzr supports plugins, so I added the "email" plugin. This is configurable to send email to the commit list for either local or remote or both checkins. I also miss the commit emails.