[Gnash-dev] (How) are mouse and keyboard events are handled by fb-gnash?

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: [Gnash-dev] (How) are mouse and keyboard events are handled by fb-gnash?
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 01:36:58 +0200

Hello,

I have a question after reading the Gnash wiki, and fb-gnash --help.
>From the wiki:

"In Gnash, the GUI library provides a wrapper for mouse and keyboard
events, menus, windowing (where available) and a drawing area. When
configuring Gnash, a particular GUI library can be selected.
Currently, Gnash uses the following libraries: Qt, FLTK, GTK, SDL,
RiscOS, and FrameBuffer."

"FrameBuffer -- In Gnash, this is a GUI library that outputs directly
to the Linux Frame Buffer and so does not need a window system to run.
This makes it particularly suitable for use on small devices."

(How) are mouse and keyboard events are handled by fb-gnash?

If I have or write a driver that output on the /dev//input/event*
interface, will fb-gnash pick it up?

My goal is a touchscreen driven Flash interface implemented using Gnash.

Regards,
--
Leon