Re: [Gnash-dev] drawVideoFrame

From: Bastiaan Jacques
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] drawVideoFrame
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 04:01:34 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 1 Sep 2008, Shachar Kaufman wrote:

0.8.3 is the last release, but not current. As I said, use current
sources from bzr trunk.

I'll take a look, Thanks. You probably realize though that to get what I
want (which is to allow for acceleration in gnsh) I have to make changes in
many places - so I can't afford to keep up with the community but have to
take a snapshot and work on that, making an update only once in a fairly
long while. Isn't the last release good enough for what I'm trying to do?

Seeing as the area in which you would be working has been undergoing and
is undergoing change, no.

What kind of acceleration are you attempting to implement?

Bastiaan