Re: [Gnash-dev] Image creation with gnash

From: Benjamin Wolsey
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Image creation with gnash
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 21:10:06 +0200

Am Dienstag, den 23.09.2008, 21:01 +0200 schrieb coder0815:
> Hi,
>
> is it possible with gnash to create an image and save it as jpeg/png?

Not right at the moment, but it would be extremely easy to implement
saving the render buffer to either PNG or JPEG. It would have to be done
in an "agg glue" as things are set up now.

I haven't implemented it mainly because I didn't settle on a reasonable
way of doing it (where to save, how to choose filename, how best to
integrate with gui / commandline etc).

dump-gnash -D <filename> will write the whole SWF as it's played to
filename in raw video format.

bwy