Re: [Gnash-dev] I would like to see access to I/O for embedded devices

From: Russ Nelson
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] I would like to see access to I/O for embedded devices
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 11:57:07 -0400

TJ writes:
 > I would like to have access to I/O for embedded devices
 >
 > I am working on Digital signage using Ti OMAP35X platform I need to turn on
 > lights and send bits to Character LCD's

It sounds like you want to get a bitmap on every frame so that you can
send it to a digital sign.  Look at the "dump" gui code.  It writes
out a raw frame to disk.  Instead of writing it to disk, you would
pick out the bits and write them to some I/O port.

--
--my blog is at    http://blog.russnelson.com   | Unregulation is a slippery
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | slope to prosperity and