Re: [Gnash-dev] a suggested gnash splash page, take 2

From: Russ Nelson
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] a suggested gnash splash page, take 2
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 12:54:14 -0400

Patrice Dumas writes:
 > On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 12:24:58AM -0400, Russ Nelson wrote:
 > > [[ typo'ed the URL. ]]
 > >
 > > We should point distro packagers in the direction of this nice Gnash
 > > Splash SWF.  Since gnash requires a .swf on the command line to let
 > > the user access the Preferences menu, we need to give distro packagers
 > > SOMETHING to use to run gnash from the menu system.
 > >
 > > http://getgnash.org/gnash-splash.swf
 >
 > Is it included in the gnash distribution? This has to be locally
 > disctributed in case there is no internet.

No.  I thought that interested distro packagers would suck down a
copy and distribute it in their gnash package.

 > Also I think that it would be nice to have a .desktop in gnash itself
 > even if it is not installed, to ease distro works. I can help.

There's one in packaging/debian/gnash.desktop.

--
--my blog is at    http://blog.russnelson.com   | Unregulation is a slippery
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | slope to prosperity and