Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: Development for Win32

From: Dossy Shiobara
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: Development for Win32
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 10:55:23 -0500

Benjamin Wolsey wrote:
> I don't know enough about what's needed on mingw - it's important not to
> break that build - so perhaps Dossy can look at that.

Sorry about my silence in amongst all this Win32-related attention.
Tonko, you're doing a fantastic job - the help is greatly appreciated!

I'm preparing for a 6-week trip to South Africa and we depart this
Wednesday, so I've been ridiculously busy preparing for the trip.

At this point, I'd say go ahead and make changes that possibly break the
MinGW build - I'll work on fixes when I get settled/when I can.  I
honestly don't have time to test anything right now ... sorry.  :-(

--
Dossy Shiobara              | address@hidden | http://dossy.org/