Re: [Gnash-dev] MSVC Win32 compilation progress so far

From: Benjamin Wolsey
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] MSVC Win32 compilation progress so far
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 09:12:19 +0100

Am Dienstag, den 25.11.2008, 23:37 -0500 schrieb Tonko Juricic:
> I have libamf, libasobj, libbase, libcore, libmedia, libnet, libparser
> and libvm compile both in Debug and Release versions. I am still not
> linking to anything external,

I'm applying some of your changes now. It would be helpful if you could
use up-to-date sources for your patches, especially as some have been
applied already. Using bzr it shouldn't be too hard to merge the changes
you've made to a branch of trunk. Also, in current head, getting all
system read() and write() functions to compile on msvc should only
involve changing one file, not to mention the fact that it works better.

I see a lot of "#undef min" and "#undef max". What causes that problem
on msvc? I'm not keen on putting that kind of hack all over the source
code.

--
Yes, YouTube does work in Gnash
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnash/