[Gnash-dev] boos threads and release compilation

From: Tonko Juricic
Subject: [Gnash-dev] boos threads and release compilation
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 12:46:42 -0500

While debug build produces a functional gnash player I have just one
problem with the release build. It regards boost threading library.
Something somewhere (and I can't find what) is looking for
libboost_thread-vc90-mt-gd-1_37.lib, instead of corresponding release
version libboost_thread-vc90-mt-1_37.lib and even if code is compiled
with NDEBUG and no _DEBUG defined. I don't think this comes from any
of dependent libs. I'll recompile the system in release mode once
again, but just in case somebody knows...