Re: [Gnash-dev] ColorTransform and EditText (YouTube buzz videos)

From: Benjamin Wolsey
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] ColorTransform and EditText (YouTube buzz videos)
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2009 10:32:44 +0100

Am Samstag, den 07.02.2009, 23:36 +0100 schrieb strk:
> Micheal, thank you very much for such an excellent bug report !
> I suggest you provide a patch making the two possible behaviours
> selectable at compile time. The default can be modeled after
> behaviour of the adobe player on windows.

It doesn't seem to me like this is an optional thing, because at least
YouTube clearly relies on it behaving like that. Does this definitely
only apply to device fonts? I'd guess so, but there are no testcases for
it (at least nothing fails if you change TextField::get_world_cxform()
for both device and embedded fonts).

What affects the alpha value of the TextField? Is it the value of the
parent, or is it always solid?

Is there a way of automated testing other than using pixel checking?

bwy

--
Yes, YouTube does work in Gnash
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnash/