Re: [Gnash-dev] Saved media not quite right

From: Benjamin Wolsey
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Saved media not quite right
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 10:26:07 +0100

Am Donnerstag, den 12.02.2009, 13:43 -0800 schrieb Bastiaan Jacques:
> On Thu, 12 Feb 2009, Benjamin Wolsey wrote:
>
> >>   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_hlMK7tCks
> >>
> > This video, md5sum 8f75636dc86ff26271495a58708d2588, uses AAC audio,
> > which doesn't yet work in Gnash (at least, it never has for me).
>
> Works for me with Gstreamer. Do you have the appropriate codecs
> installed?

Possibly not, though I generally use ffmpeg and rarely test with
gstreamer, so perhaps I just haven't noticed that AAC works. I'll check
later on, as if it does work at all, it's important it works for
everyone... Really, it ought to work with libavcodec too, at least where
AAC decoding is enabled in the libavcodec build.

--
The current release of Gnash is 0.8.4
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnash/

Benjamin Wolsey, Software Developer - http://benjaminwolsey.de