[Gnash-dev] release branch

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Gnash-dev] release branch
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 09:23:04 -0700

I had just made a release branch, 'release_0_8_5', when my main
workstation blew up, complete with loud noises and flames. I'm off to
Boulder for replacement parts, but it'd be nice if folks could give this
branch a sanity check. It's available from the shared repositories on
savannah.

Other than the XV support, hacking on this branch should be oriented
towards bug fixing what needs to be done. In this branch, Cygnal works
for HTTP, RTMPT, and RTMP, but I'm sure there are bugs in it that need
to be fixed too.

I already fixed a bunch of release issues prior to branching, so other
than XV or RTMP bugs, it should be in decent shape already. Please
migrate any bugs fixes to trunk as well.