Re: [Gnash-dev] Question about shape fill styles

From: Bastiaan Jacques
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Question about shape fill styles
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 08:43:31 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 23 Feb 2009, Alessandro wrote:

I'm afraid this comment is not accurate. The 'f' shape would not be rendered
if using fillstyle0. It should also be noted that some comments around gnash
code suggest that the shapes parsed from an swf are _never_ self intersecting.

Yes, I remember you are correct. I'm afraid the shape rendering system
isn't fresh enough in my memory to be of much use though.

Bastiaan