[Gnash-dev] XVideo testing

From: Mjules
Subject: [Gnash-dev] XVideo testing
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 21:54:15 +0100

Hi,

I'm not sure I post on the right list so feel free to redirect me if
I'm wrong.

I successfully built gnash trunk with xvideo support in order to test
and I've got some issues :
   - size of the video is different with or without Xv (see this one
     for instance :
http://icanhascheezburger.com/2009/02/25/funny-pictures-video-bunny-bed/
which is smaller with Xv)
   - I've got 3 adaptors for Xv, one of them seems to accept RGB
(see http://pastebin.com/m798ec07b ) so it shouldn't need colorspace
conversion on CPU but performance aren't better with Xvideo than
without. How can I know which adaptor gnash is selecting ? can I force
a specific adaptor ?

Thanks for your great works on gnash.
Julien