[Gnash-dev] OpenSource Flash? Say your widhes at http://dearadobe.com

From: theUser BL
Subject: [Gnash-dev] OpenSource Flash? Say your widhes at http://dearadobe.com
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 16:11:35 +0000

Hi!
I have heard, that at
http://dearadobe.com/index.php
everybody can say their wishes to Adobe. :-)
And you can vote about the wishes of the others.

And someone have posted in the forum to the german newsside heise.de:
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/foren/S-dearadobe-com/forum-155651/msg-16451830/read/
that there are Adobe people, who looks from time to time at that side.

So, write your wishes to the side I have mentioned.

Here the top 5 of all things there:
1. (+280) Why does the Acrobat Reader take two minutes to launch, and require
updates twice a month, just to display PDF pages?
2. (+245) Please stop annoying me with installer updates when all I want to do
is view PDFs in my browser.
3. (+241) adobe reader takes too long to open PDFs
4. (+239) Lower your prices
5. (+239) Stop creating new features and make your software fast, stable and
straightforward.

And here the top 5 of the category "Flash / Flash Player / Media Encoder":
1. (+187) Flash Player needs to perform the same on Mac as it does on Windows.
Crazy idea, right?
2. (+160) Please use a proper installer so I CAN install your updates.
3. (+156) Why can't the Flash plugin be fast on the Mac?
4. (+148) Name Flash
Player and its version number updates correctly. What the fuck is
9.0.124.0 for the April security update and 9.0.115.0 for Flash Player
9 Update 3? From Flash Player 10, call it Flash Player 10.1, then 10.2
then 10.3.
5. (+144) Undo when editing text: have you heard of it?!

Greatings
theuserbl

http://redirect.gimas.net/?n=M0903xIMTicTacToe
Kostenlose Spannung? Spiel jetzt mit Freunden TIC TAC TOE in 3D!