Re: [Gnash-dev] compile the gnas plugin.

From: Bastiaan Jacques
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] compile the gnas plugin.
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 07:26:42 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 25 Mar 2009, Andrea Palmatè wrote:

But.. we don't have X11 neither XPCOM (however i have a working nspr library and also a xpcom library..) So i've decided to start the plugin from scratch

Not so fast! I think our mozilla plugin will work without XPCOM as well,
although with slightly reduced functionality. For instance, it works
with Webkit (which doesn't have XPCOM) based browsers. One thing to be
aware of is that there *must* be a glib main loop running. That should
be taken care of already if your browser is GTK based.

X11 is not a strict necessity either; it is possible to use a ported
version of GTK or one of the other Gnash GUIs.

Bastiaan