Re: [Gnash-dev] how to troubleshoot? (gnash on NetBSD)

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] how to troubleshoot? (gnash on NetBSD)
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 16:29:03 +0200

On Fri, Apr 03, 2009 at 08:58:22AM -0500, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

> So before I provide backtraces and debugging logs, please let me know what
> types of information is needed:

It'd be also useful to get the SWF you get segfault on.
And, don't miss to run 'make check' after installing all testing
dependencies (most of the WARNING you get at ./configure time).

--strk;

 Free GIS & Flash consultant/developer      ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/services.html  /\  Keep it simple!