Re: [Gnash-dev] libltdl doesn't contain its include files anymore

From: Andrea Palmatè
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] libltdl doesn't contain its include files anymore
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 23:15:27 +0200

 The trick is the allocated memory must be sharable between multiple
heavy weight processes, not just threads. For POSIX shared memory, it's
usually implemented as a flat file on disk, and to share the "memory
segment", you're mostly just reading and writing a disk file. Malloc()
doesn't usually produce something that can be shared between processes,
or under AmigOS4 is everything a thread of the core OS like an RTOS ?

indeed.. my first think would be to disable thread from start. For example i've disabled it in my libboost that's because multithreading with boost on os4 doesn't work very well.
So, maybe, discard that patch now (except for the network one and for wstring). i'll try to test with out SysV  IPC and i'll report if all is ok

Andrea