Re: [Gnash-dev] Utilities and BOOST

From: Benjamin Wolsey
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Utilities and BOOST
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 11:39:17 +0200

Am Montag, den 27.04.2009, 10:40 +0200 schrieb Andrea Palmatè:
> I'm sorry,

There's no need to apologize. My comments were only a review of the
patch intended to make it better, and it's great that you're providing
patches.

> Regard the point 2 i was think that the patch was clear itself and my
> comment on the mail was clear. This patch is needed when exceptions
> are not enabled on BOOST. You can compile BOOST without enabling it
> and if you look at its include:

I did look at the boost docs before reviewing the patch, and indeed it
is a requirement to provide a definition for this function if boost is
compiled without exceptions.

By comment I meant a comment in the source explaining why it's there. If
I were new to Gnash, I would be annoyed by a piece of code that has no
obvious purpose. I couldn't easily check whether it can be removed or
not, so it either stays in the code for all eternity or gets removed and
breaks your build.

bwy

--
Yes, YouTube does work in Gnash