Re: [Gnash-dev] std::bad_cast

From: Andrea Palmatè
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] std::bad_cast
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 17:42:24 +0200

Il giorno 14/mag/09, alle ore 23:39, Benjamin Wolsey ha scritto:

I can think of two proper ways of fixing it:

(a) use a custom string implementation for actionscript in Gnash that
allows platforms to supply their own implementations if the default one doesn't work. I almost did this once, but never applied it and the patch got obsoleted. This should probably be done sometime anyway, as it makes
string processing much more efficient and fixes a number of swfdec
testcases.

can you send me your old patch so i can take a look at it?

Andrea