[Gnash-dev] Re: [Gnash] Gnash output to an OpenGL texture

From: mendez
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Re: [Gnash] Gnash output to an OpenGL texture
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 21:49:48 +0200

One more question (sorry everybody for the continuous flow of emails).

I got to the point where compile works but link doesnt, and it seems Rob, that you had a similar problem some time ago. On April this year you posted this:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.gnash.scm/14779

with some linking problems at the bottom of your email. Well, I have the exact same ones right now. I wonder how did you solve this?

Sample error:

../libbase/.libs/libgnashbase.a(libgnashbase_la-sharedlib.o):sharedlib.cpp:(.text+0xd18):
undefined reference to `__imp__lt_dlsetsearchpath'

        Erick