Re: [Gnash-dev] Implementing Stage.showMenu()

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Implementing Stage.showMenu()
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 23:35:54 +0200

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 08:13:23PM -0600, Richard Wilbur wrote:

> Do we have a runtime configuration option to act_proprietary?

Not yet. Could be a good idea but I wouldn't start with such
a global setting. We have had some case of compile-time defines
(device font rendering) but not sure they are still working.

--strk;

 Free GIS & Flash consultant/developer      ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/services.html  /\  Keep it simple!