[Gnash-dev] Porting Flash to Embedded Device running with Linux kernel 2

From: Vinayaka UP
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Porting Flash to Embedded Device running with Linux kernel 2.4 Open Source
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 18:12:50 +0530

Hi,
We have to do porting of flashlite / flash player on our Embedded Device. So, that we can control/run our SWF Files.
Currently we are planning for porting Flash Lite to our products.
<Note : Embedded Products doesn't have any Flash Lite.>

Our Embedded product, is having Freescale Coldfire Series MCF5271 controller (Configured with 120 MHZ) and
Linux kernel 2.4 Open Source.This device also have features like input via touch screen & mouse, 128 MB of RAM and
display with resolution 800x600.

Let us know any harware specifications needs to be taken care for porting flash to embedded device ?
Let us understand steps to porting the flash player to embedded device.

Please do the needful.

Thanks and Regards,
Vinayaka