Re: [Gnash-dev] You Tube troubles

From: Markus Gothe
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] You Tube troubles
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 22:18:58 +0100

Should we in the meanwhile post these workarounds on gnashdev / savannah?

//Markus

Skickat från min iPhone

25 okt 2009 kl. 16.09 skrev "address@hidden" <address@hidden>:

Hi Dennis,

as mentioned before, they've changed the version of the player to SWF10. Some days ago there was an email about how to get back the old behaviour with a local proxy. Here is another proposal: In case you're already using Firefox with Flashblock addon and you've already installed Greasmonkey, just install a short Greasmonkey userscript from:
>http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/60531

Regards,
mgw

dww wrote:
Lately I have had trouble running clips from YouTube with the trunk I
went back to 0.8.6 and 0.8.5 and had the same trouble ( blacked out
viewing area). Has something changed on the YouTube site or is somthing bad with my build? I saw no build errors. Has anyone else experienced a
problem in the last few days?
Thanks
Dennis