Re: [Gnash-dev] Can it be done?

From: Weidong Li
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Can it be done?
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 14:16:38 -0400

Yes, I've also built one to run on arm, and it works very well.  Compared to Adobe's flashlite 3.1.7 that I built for the same arm board, gnash has excellent user interface, very good other features.  The only drawback is that gnash is much slower than Adobe's flashlite. I hope this problem of gnash is only temporary.  If gnash's runtime speed is as fast as flashlite, or only a little bit slower than flashlite, I'd rather use gnash.

- Weidong