[Gnash-dev] Gnash For Embedded Device

From: Indrajeet Gajanan
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Gnash For Embedded Device
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 16:19:43 +0530

Hello,

We want to run / control our .SWF file on  Embedded device.
We want to know how we can port the gnash player to our Embedded device so that we can run that .SWF file on our Embedded Device.

Let us know what are files are to be needed to port Gnash to an Embedded Device.

Note:
We are planning to Port Gnash to our Patient Monitoring System which is an Embedded Medical Product,
uses Freescale Coldfire Series MCF5271 controller running with Linux kernel 2.4 Open Source.

Please do the Needful.

Thanks,
Indrajeeet
Larsen & Toubro Ltd.(Emsys)