[Gnash-dev] How we can cofigure gnash for Freescale MCF5271 controller r

From: Indrajeet Gajanan
Subject: [Gnash-dev] How we can cofigure gnash for Freescale MCF5271 controller running on Linux kernel 2.4 Open Source.
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 14:36:28 +0530

1- I successfully configured the Gnash source code on Ubuntu and I am able to run the SWF file on my system. I want to know how we can configure the Gnash source code to Freescale Coldfire Series MCF5271 controller running on Linux kernel 2.4.
What are options need to Enable/Disable while configuring Gnash so that i can run my SWF file on my Embedded device.

2- How to run that Gnash player on Embedded Device.

3- What additional packages  need to be used to port the Gnash to an Embedded device.

Thanks & Regards

Indrajeet G.
L&T EmSyS