Re: [Gnash-dev] Hardware acceleration support

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Hardware acceleration support
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 19:52:12 +0100

On Mon, Mar 01, 2010 at 07:08:08PM -0700, Rob Savoye wrote:
> I've been hacking on hardware video decoding support in an experimental
> branch ('hwaccel'), and just added support for Gnash to load the
> renderer at runtime. So that means one can change between Cairo,.
> OpenGL, and AGG when gnash is started.

I've taken a look as single-build for all gui and all renderers
is *very* interesting for a development point of view.

Do you have non-pushed patches in your branch for this ?
As on the shared branch there are still configure-time checks
for supported gui-renderer combinations which I think should
be obsoleted by your new work.