Re: [Gnash-dev] Hardware acceleration support

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Hardware acceleration support
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 21:24:49 +0100

On Tue, Mar 02, 2010 at 09:43:35AM +0100, Benjamin Wolsey wrote:

> Kde4Gui won't link because of multiple definitions (no idea why, but
> it's not a problem in trunk).

I could reproduce this. It's due to gui/am-frag/kde4.am
having something like this:

if BUILD_OGL_RENDERER
kde4_gnash_SOURCES += Kde4GlueOgl.cpp Kde4GlueOgl.h \
                Kde4Gui.cpp Kde4Gui.h Kde4Glue.h
endif                           # BUILD_OGL_RENDERER

if BUILD_CAIRO_RENDERER
kde4_gnash_SOURCES += Kde4GlueCairo.cpp Kde4GlueCairo.h \
                Kde4Gui.cpp Kde4Gui.h Kde4Glue.h
endif                           # BUILD_CAIRO_RENDERER

In hwaccel branch we'd be building all renderers so
you get Kde4Gui.cpp compiled multiple times.

I'd be happy to help fixing this if it doesn't get
in rob's way (ie: if he has uncommitted patches)