Re: [Gnash-dev] RTMP

From: Markus Gothe
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] RTMP
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 01:08:40 +0100

No it's not per se, nor OpenVMS etc...

If Rob, Sandro, Bastiaan & Benjamin etc ( well it ends up with Rob ;-) )... gives a consensus(?) OK on this, I don't see any issues with pulling out code and put it in a separate DSO... I'm willing to help, however as Rob pointed out I ought to/should work on on the OS X GUI but for IRIX I'm more than willing to help (because IRIX use X11R6 it's not much of an issue, EXCEPT ( you knew there would be at least one when I mentioned IRIX, didn't you :) ) getting boost to compile. ).

//Markus / Gothe - Hmm, somehow I usually get associated with the latter, imaging the phone-calls in my family where everybody calling is asking for the the surname ;-)