[Gnash-dev] libva packages for Gnash

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Gnash-dev] libva packages for Gnash
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2010 20:16:09 -0600

I've been hacking on the latest libva snapshot, fixing a bunch of
portability and packaging bugs. I also added rpm packaging support, so
now rpms and debs are up in the gnashdev.org repositories. If you get an
urge to play with hardware accelerated video, you can now just grab the
latest packages that match what I'm using. libva1-dev(el) for the
library, and vdpau-video for the currently supported drivers.

With this snapshot, libva supports Nvidia, Intel i965, and Via/S3
chipsets. Nouveau also now has vdpau support, so after Fedora 13 comes
out, I'll be able to test on that. The ATI support is still proprietary.