[Gnash-dev] Looking for gnash development support

From: Bernd Kischnick
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Looking for gnash development support
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 00:11:34 +0200 (CEST)

Dear gnash developers,

I'm presently working in a commercial embedded systems project that
includes a GUI implemented in Flash, targetting gnash.

We're looking for help to fix some inconsistencies between Adobe flash and
gnash that are beginning to detract our development efforts into
workarounds.

The inconsistencies are isolated, and testcases are provided as
attachments to these two entries in the gnash bugtracker:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?28563
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?29771

If you're interested, please glance over the two bugs.
We're open to proposals how to sponsor your efforts, individually or as a
team.
You're welcome to reply to me off-list.

cheers,
- Bernd Kischnick