[Gnash-dev] gnash on android

From: 新绿
Subject: [Gnash-dev] gnash on android
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 19:57:18 +0800

Hi,I've got two problems:

1.
I've staticly cross compiled gnash-0.8.2 for android using Codesourcery,and I got the static executeable file fb-gnash.then I pushed it into the Android emulator, it could run,and it could play swf files.But when I tried to play flv files,it showed "Could not load move 'square.flv'".so does gnash-0.8.2 not support flv files?

2.
The reason I used gnash-0.8.2 is that only this version can  successfully run on Android,the latter version turned out to be " Segmentation fault",what's the problem?