Re: [Gnash-dev] ExternalInterface tests

From: Benjamin Wolsey
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] ExternalInterface tests
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 16:36:17 +0200

Am Freitag, den 04.06.2010, 07:16 -0600 schrieb Rob Savoye:
> On 06/04/10 07:01, strk wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Jun 04, 2010 at 11:58:48AM +0200, Benjamin Wolsey wrote:
> >> Running actionscript.all/ExternalInterface-8.swf in the flashplayer
> >> gives me four failures:
> >
> >> FAILED: ExternalInterface::_toAS(number) [370]
> >> FAILED: ExternalInterface::_toAS(string) [377]
> >> FAILED: ExternalInterface::_toAS(true) [391]
> >> FAILED: ExternalInterface::_toAS(false) [398]
>
>   Those were in the documentation for the undocumented functions, but as
> you'll notice, I wasn't sure what "*toAS" would do, so they're
> unimplemented. I debated leaving them out till that was done, but left
> them in obviously as the tests pass in Gnash. (although probably incorrectl)

Well, three of them pass in Gnash, but since they don't pass in the pp
that doesn't really mean anything and in fact is rather misleading when
it comes to working on that code.

I'm still interested in why one fails when I run it standalone but
doesn't show up in the test results for a testsuite run. I can't find
any way of invoking Gnash or gprocessor that causes it to pass. It
doesn't depend on gnashrc either, so I'm a bit stumped on this one.

bwy

--
Free Flash, use Gnash
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnash/