[Gnash-dev] Online tests (was: Adobe player results for MovieClip-v8.swf

From: strk
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Online tests (was: Adobe player results for MovieClip-v8.swf)
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 08:31:55 +0200

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 07:49:30PM -0700, Robinson Tryon wrote:

> If the online tests are currently out of date, what would people think
> about updating them or removing them? A cron job could be used to
> recompile the tests from their sources every day or so, or we could
> just remove the copies online and make sure that the wiki has good
> documentation on how to download, compile, and run the tests.

We had such a cronjob. It's probably just commented out currently
as it was part of a bigger script that in addition to publish
the tests would also build gnash, run 'make check', complain
on the mailing list if anything went wrong and if not publish
a binary snapshot.

It was removed while migrating the effort to the buildbot, which
was later abandoned due to lack of maintainance time.
I guess the best help, if you do want to, would be taking on
responsibility to setup and maintain a buildbot for Gnash.