[Gnash-dev] Gnash and AVM2

From: Prithvi
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Gnash and AVM2
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 11:56:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All,

Please bear with me as I am a newbie and some of the following questions have been raised in this list in the past.

How well the current support for AS3 is? Will Gnash be able to render SWFs designed for Flash9-Flash10 that use features specific to AS3? Also does gnash implement a virtual machine like tamarin? If so does it follow a similar verify the byte code - interpret the byte code model?

Regards,
Prithvi