Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash on the iPhone/iPad

From: Markus Gothe
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash on the iPhone/iPad
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 18:04:38 +0200

Good luck...

I think you'll have to rewrite the UI using Obj-C.

On 11 Jul 2010, at 17:11, Ashley Reid wrote:

I have just got the toolchain up and running with my first hello world App.

Do you have safari plug in source code to move my learning curve along faster?

Thanks,
Ash

On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 5:25 PM, Piero B. Contezini <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm using the oficial apple sdk for iPhone, 3.2 (developer.apple.com) on OSX

It is a standard gcc 4.2. works like a charm.