Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: Burning 100% CPU time: MediaParser/FLVParser never p

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: Burning 100% CPU time: MediaParser/FLVParser never pauses
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 21:46:07 -0600

On 08/12/10 07:47, strk wrote:

> I'm working on a patch for testing if you don't beat
> me to it. The patch would also make waitIfNeeded()

  I just merged your patch into the git master branch (and not the
release branch), but next time could you try git so see if you like it ?
You bugged me for ages to switch to git, so now is your chance. :-)
Other than the way git has all the branches in one directory, I'm
starting to like how fast it is, plus I also like the fact the web
browsing of git branches also works...

  I'm considering turning off bzr access this weekend unless anyone
complains. We can use git-bzr-ng to import any bzr branches into git so
they don't get lost. Importing from bzr works, but is slow as usual...