[Gnash-dev] future direction

From: dww
Subject: [Gnash-dev] future direction
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 19:52:48 -0400

Hello all,

Has it been decided yet if within the Gnash project, Lightspark will be
used for AVM2 content sites and Gnash for AVM1?  If yes, will
improvements to Lightspark become the main area of development effort
and Gnash go into more of a maintenance mode?

I appreciate all of your efforts to get Gnash out. The last year I have
been so busy with my regular job, but I would like to start contributing
soon but it would be nice to know some of the future direction.

Thank you.

Dennis