Re: [Gnash-dev] Pledge for Gnash funding of AVM2 development

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Pledge for Gnash funding of AVM2 development
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 17:13:33 +0200

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 05:01:46PM +0200, Alessandro Pignotti wrote:

> I've not any money to offer, but I'd like to invite all the devs to
> take a look at lightspark code and join our efforts.

Alessandro,
I'm very happy to know things are going well with LS.
I'd love to see an integration of its AVM2 into Gnash,
and also any goodness in an opengl renderer would be nice.

Gnash is very modular and can already handle lots of content
out there, so I think it'd be much better to integrate LS
into Gnash rather than throw away Gnash as a whole.
Both the AVM2 and the OGL renderer could be of interest.

Hope you'll consider that.
Best wishes.