Re: [Gnash-dev] PledgeBank-AVM2-plans

From: dww
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] PledgeBank-AVM2-plans
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 10:39:10 -0500

I am interested in the AVM2 research task but whatever I do would be
entirely on a volunteer basis and won't ask for any money at least at
this point in time as I am too new to the subject and can't contribute
efficiently at least at this point in time.

I would see myself complementing and helping any work the by the main
developer recruited for the task.

Dennis