Re: [Gnash-dev] documentation

From: Bastiaan Jacques
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] documentation
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 17:29:51 +0100 (CET)

First, you'll need to get the sources from Git, see

  https://savannah.gnu.org/git/?group=gnash for instructions.

Second, you'll have to install the documentation dependencies:

  http://www.gnu.org/software/gnash/manual/gnashref.html#docdepend

Third, you should configure Gnash as the above manual indicates. If you
don't have Gnash's other dependencies installed, you won't be able
compile Gnash itself, but `make apidoc' should work anyway. The
documentation files live in doc/C.

You can commit changes you make to your git tree and then send patches
made using git format-patch either to the mailing list or the bug
tracker, which lives at https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?group=gnash .

Bastiaan