Re: [Gnash-dev] Large-scale Makefile.am cleanup

From: Andrew Guertin
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Large-scale Makefile.am cleanup
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 04:21:34 -0400

On 04/19/2011 09:50 AM, Sandro Santilli wrote:
I've pushed the changes made so far, after rebasing to master.

I had not yet run this through buildbot. The make check failures I knew about, but had not dealt with yet because I was getting failures even without my changes, which makes it a little more time consuming. At least now I have confirmation on what's my fault ;)

Also, since I wasn't finished with a first pass of cleanup through all directories, this creates inconsistent style.

I'd support reverting for now to fix the testsuite, and then waiting until I've finished before re-commiting.

(Minor point: for next time, I'd prefer a merge rather than a rebase--easier to deal with any unpushed local changes, etc.)

--
dolphinling
<http://dolphinling.net/>