Re: [Gnash-dev] GetCurrentThreadId()

From: Dossy Shiobara
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] GetCurrentThreadId()
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 23:29:51 -0400

I thought Gnash built for Win32 just fine, now?

Sure, not having the prototype for GetCurrentThreadId() might raise a compiler warning, but it should still build and run. If someone wants to squelch the warning, instead of including windows.h, simply copy the prototype for just GetCurrentThreadId() into the top of libbase/log.cpp.