Re: [Gnash-dev] Beginner

From: Chris Leonard
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Beginner
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 23:42:58 -0400

On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 4:28 PM, Vanderson Martins do Rosario <address@hidden> wrote:
The problem continues. When I try submit I'm logged. I used the debug of the chromium and there is no _javascript_ error. Logged or logout it made the same error for suggestions and submissions. It's can be a lag, but all the site has worked good and fast. I tried with Chromium, Firefox and Opera.
For the time being I will do it ofline.
Maybe it's a bug. Poolte is Open Source, isn't it? Possibly I can try debug it.
I hope it help.
Thanks.

Yes Pootle is FOSS, and a very nice and helpful community as well

http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/pootle/index

You can find them on irc.freenode.net  #pootle

cjl