[Gnash-dev] Gnash Windows/Plugin-Developer wanted

From: Marc Wiegel
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Gnash Windows/Plugin-Developer wanted
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 12:32:38 +0200

Hello everyone,

we – a software company in Germany/Cologne - are looking for a developer who can do two things:

·         Give us a stable windows-version of the current release of gnash

·         Give us a working Plugin for windows-Firefox for this release

We would pay for the development, the resulting code  will of course be under the original License (GPL).

If you are interested in this, please contact me. I am going to ask the same question on the lightspark developer-list, but as far as I can there is no windows version available right now. But if you are active in lightspark as well, this would be very interesting.

I apologize if this commercial request is not OK in this mailing list, I won’t do it again then.

Cheers,

Marc

tel: +49 - 221 - 6509 27 40