[Gnash-dev] xulrunner package dropped from Ubuntu

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Gnash-dev] xulrunner package dropped from Ubuntu
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 09:43:52 -0600

Ubuntu Oneiric has dropped all support for xulrunner-dev, which Gnash
needs for the plugin. The suggestion made on other lists is to include
the xulrunner header files like we always used to do. I seem to remember
those files were dropped because Fedora packaging policies don't like
included sources. It seems now we have no choice but to add them back
in. Other solution ideas welcome.