[Gnash-dev] new gnash strings

From: Chris Leonard
Subject: [Gnash-dev] new gnash strings
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 01:58:50 -0500

Dear Sugar Labs / OLPC / eToys Localizers,

Our upstream friends at Gnash are plannig a release in the very near
future and have declared a string freeze on the gnash.po file hosted
in our Upstream POT templates project.

http://translate.sugarlabs.org/projects/upstream_POT/

I have refreshed the POT file and there are a lot of new strings to be
done.  If you have a chance, please take a look and contribute what
you can in the next few weeks in preparation for their upcoming
release.  If at all possible, please try to have strings added and
reviewed by mid-January.   I know it is a lot to get done, so please
prioritize strings that seem like UI strings if you only have a little
time, skipping some of the more obscure error messages if you have to.

cjl
Sugar labs Translation Team Coordinator